January 28th @ 12 Noon ET
Eric kicks-off his new Medical & Health Law series. These are 30-minute segments where a topic is discussed and attendees will learn what's generally discussed in the first 30 minutes of a consultation.
The First 30 Minutes: Five Often Overlooked Medical Contract Clauses
Medical professionals and other non-attorneys often assume “boilerplate” contact terms are set in stone, non-negotiable, and unimportant. This is a mistake. Learn the importance of understanding and negotiating terms and conditions that appear in almost every health-related agreement.
Click here to register.
Celebrate with us! Come on out and bring a friend. Meet our attorneys along with the BNY Mellon Wealth Management team.
Complimentary Cocktails & Hors d'oeuvres
Winter Park Distilling Company
Click to RSVP now!
For more information, please contact the FICPA Jacksonville Chapter.
January 9th & 10th
- Physician Employment Contracts
- Protecting Assets From Creditors
- The Taxation of Bitcoin and other Cryptocurrencies
- Tax Reduction with Trusts
- Probate, Trust, and Guardianship Litigation
- Non-Competition / Non-Solicitation Agreements and Trade Secrets